Saturday, November 20, 2010

Haih.

I'm so not in mood right now. Erghh, how could she do that. Omaigawd, I cried to Hana. Hana pun macam.. HUH?!?!?! Haha. She paused the song that she was playing on her laptop and listen to me crying while telling her what really happened to me. And she was like giving me advices. And after that, I stopped crying. Thanks to her. And I hung up the phone. I post something about this on facebook. Asther, Poh Kheng, and Hana commented on that post and gave me advicessss. Thanks you guys. Without you guys, I'm not sure that I can go through this. I do not know what's HER problem. I tried to ask HER about this. But she didn't reply. Pffft. What more can I say?

And yeah, this is for YOU.
I can't stand this anymore. It's hard for me to forgive you. You've crossed the line. And, you know what? GO TO HELL. I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE.


Love, S
TTFN :')

No comments: